Start a new topic

Coin purchase

Purchased coins today and they did not show in my account.  My bank account has been charged.  Any idea how to resolve this issue??

5 people have this problem

Hello
html
(43.1 KB)
I was charged incorrectly. I clicked on $1.99 and was charged $49.99. I expect this to be corrected immediately
When do my funds get put back in my account?

1 person likes this
So much for their great customer service! I have sent Jane a total of three tickets all asking how to retrieve the money that is in my online account with them. It has been a week now and I have not gotten any response from an actual human being. I have gotten their auto responses saying that they will respond to me in person within 24 hours! This obviously has not happened. Does anyone know how to convert the cash on my playing account to actual cash that goes back into my bank?

1 person likes this
Same thing with me Kimberley! So frustrating! 8 days and waiting. Nothing back from them yet.

1 person likes this
It's been months the mail for me. Don't hold your breath! I have thousands of dollars cash in my account So I'm thinking about looking into the legality of what they are doing. This just doesn't seem right! Do you have any idea for what our next step should be?
Purchased coin

How do you get your winnings 

Can anyone explain this? From everything I’ve read on this site I was under the understanding that this was just for play? I understand you can purchase coins For play but there was really no winning of any kind of money’s. However the state write on there that you can get I believe it’s 100 or 500 coins every 4 hours. I only get 20. 20 coins only allows you to play for about 30 seconds. Therefore they make you have to buy coins. Along time ago I used to get 500 coins but when I purchased 1000 coins and then went to collect my free coins every four hours it canceled out the ones I purchased so I won’t do that again but I don’t understand why I don’t get the free play either in laissez win while playing. Also it says watch the video for extra coins to play and I watch the video several times and never have received any coins. Then the other day I read that when it says call attendant or you are out of money that you do not have to purchase coins that they will be given to you however I’ve still yet to see how to get them coins for free when I am out of them. Can anybody explain this to me? This is unfortunate because this video poker is just like the real thing and I really enjoyed the app but if I can’t play without having to use my own real money then it’s useless in my eyes.
Login or Signup to post a comment